Congratulations to the following people who won entry into the Clubhouse:
- Sharon Collins (Instagram)
- Lauren Appleby (Twitter)
- Sue Martin (Facebook)
- Richard Foster (Facebook)
The UK’s most in-demand pop up has landed at Heathrow as Virgin Atlantic has unveiled an igloo on the roof of its terminal three Clubhouse – creating the most over-the-top (literally) airport experience in the world.
Virgin Atlantic has collaborated with London’s Coppa Club to bring one of their highly sought after igloos to the Heathrow Clubhouse. This one of a kind igloo welcomes customers between now and 14th January 2018 offering spectacular views of the runway.
The heated igloo seats up to 8 people and is luxuriously decorated in a Nordic style with heaters and cosy blankets. Virgin Atlantic customers will be able to choose from a fully complimentary food and drink menu as they dine under the stars before their flight.
If you are travelling between now and 14th January, whether you’re in Premium Economy or Economy you could win a pass to our Heathrow Clubhouse and a booking in the exclusive Coppa Club igloo for you and your party! Enjoy our award-winning food and drink under the starts as you watch
All you have to do is head to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages @VirginAtlantic and tell us why you deserve entry to our Clubhouse! Have fun! Be creative! And don’t forget to tag #VirginAtlanticxCoppa
Clubhouse Competition – Full Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition (the “Competition”) is open to entrants aged 18 years or over on the day of entry except for employees of any Virgin Atlantic company or agencies directly connected with Virgin Atlantic’s operations and/or creation of and administration of this Competition or their families or household.
- The prize consists of Clubhouse entry and exclusive booking of the Coppa Club Igloo for each winner of this Competition (the “Winner”) and up to three guests of their choosing (the “Guests”) (the “Prize”). The Winner and their Guests must hold an existing flight booking at the Closing Time (as defined below) on any direct Virgin Atlantic route and must be travelling together. If the Winner wishes to travel alone or with less than three guests, the other Clubhouse passes will be forfeited.
- A total of 4 Prizes will be available in respect of the entire promotion period which runs from 27th December to 31 December 2017 inclusive. The Prize must be used by 14 January 2018.
- To enter this Competition, send your most creative Clubhouse request using the hashtag #VirginAtlanticXCoppaClub to Virgin Atlantic through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entries submitted via other routes or with another hashtag will not be valid. All entries must be received by 11.59 PM (UK time) on 31 December 2017 (the “Closing Time”). All entries received after the Closing Time will be automatically disqualified.
- The Competition entries will be judged by a panel of 3 judges who will choose the Winners based on the following criteria:
- How creative the entry is;
- How entertaining the entry is
- Level of knowledge of the Virgin Atlantic brand;
The decisions of the panel judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- Following judging, the Winners will be contacted by Virgin Atlantic and asked to send their existing flight booking reference to Virgin Atlantic for verification purposes.
- If a Winner does not provide a valid flight booking reference for a flight booked prior to the Closing Time within 14 days of being contacted or before the Winner’s eligible flight (whichever happens sooner), or does not comply with any other provision of these terms and conditions, the Prize will be forfeited.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and in the event of multiple entries, the last entry submitted before the Closing Time will be considered as the entrant’s final entry.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You agree that Virgin Atlantic may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website, any other media and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant Virgin Atlantic a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, reformat and sub-license the Competition entry.
- The Prize
- The Prize will be valid one-way on any direct Virgin Atlantic route to or from London Heathrow. The Prize cannot be redeemed on journeys which do not start or end in the UK, such as New York – London Heathrow – Delhi – London – JFK.
- The Winner and Guest must travel before 14th January 2018.
- Popular dates (weekends, school and public holidays) fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability. Some flights may already be fully booked and consequently have no seats available in the applicable class. In this instance, Virgin Atlantic will offer the Winner a total of 20,000 Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles in lieu of the Prize, subject to existing Virgin Atlantic Flying Club terms and conditions.
- The Prize may not be used on Delta Air Lines, code share partners or transferred to any other airline.
- All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the Prize shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
- Winners and Guests must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available at www.virginatlantic.com.
- Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
- No further Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles or tier points will be awarded. The Winner or Guest cannot redeem additional Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles to further upgrade the flights.
- Once Clubhouse access is arranged no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no additional access will be offered.
- The Winners and Guests will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance and medical insurance.
- Virgin Atlantic will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction or systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and Guest both give consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Competition. The Winners and Guests are expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The name and county of the Winners will be published on Virgin Atlantic social media after 31 December 2017
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
- By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees to release Virgin Atlantic from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Atlantic’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Registered Office: The Office, Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NU, England.