All you students out there coming to study in the UK, we’d like to tell you all about the UK student visa application process. It is straightforward so long as you support your application with the correct documentation. Some applications get rejected due to incorrect documentation so we’d like to make sure you’re on the right track.
Apply for your visa following these simple steps:
- Apply as soon as you receive your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. You can apply up to 3 months and travel up to 30 days before your course begins.
- Check your start date before applying.
- Prepare your supporting documents in advance.
- Get your tuberculosis certificate before applying.
- You must pay the health surcharge.
- Remember that funds in a bank account must be held for at least 28 consecutive days.
- You may need to attend an interview.
- Don’t book travel until you have got your visa.
UKVI’s service standard for visa decisions is 15 working days, or students can use the Priority Visa service which reduces this to between 5 and 7 days.
We hope you found these tips useful. Once you’ve got your visa, book your Virgin Atlantic flight and don’t forget to check out our exclusive offer for students. To book, call our student experts on 1800 012 3000 or call your local travel agent.
We wish you all the best and hope to see you on-board soon!
For more information visit the website here