Fancy a pair of free flights? Of course you do! We’re offering you lovely visitors to London Cocktail Week the opportunity to win a pair of flight tickets to any Virgin Atlantic destination!
All you have to do is:
- Join us at the Virgin Atlantic bar at London Cocktail Week
- Take a photo of you and your friends or family enjoying your Virgin Atlantic cocktail
- Share your photo to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using @VirginAtlantic #CocktailsintheClouds
- The person who looks like they’re making the most out of their Cocktail Week experience will win a pair of flights!
Virgin Atlantic offers an experience like no other. With flights at great prices to destinations as far flung as San Francisco, Seattle and Shanghai and with fab food and drink always included, what are you waiting for? Head over to www.virginatlantic.com to book your next adventure!
London Cocktail Week Competition – Full Terms and Conditions
- By entering into the London Cocktail Week Competition (“Competition”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is only open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 and over on the day of entry except for employees of Virgin Atlantic or any Virgin Atlantic subsidiaries and/or agencies directly connected with Virgin Atlantic’s operations and/or creation of and administration of this Competition or their immediate families or households.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and in the event of multiple entries, the last entry submitted before the Closing Date will be considered as the entrant’s final entry.
- To enter this Competition:
- Head over to the Virgin Atlantic Cocktail bar at London Cocktail Week (1-7 October 2018)
- Take a photo of you and your friends or family at the Cocktail bar
- Share your photo to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using @VirginAtlantic #cocktailsintheclouds
- Entries submitted via other routes or with another hashtag will not be valid.
- No purchase necessary.
- Any competition entry which, at the absolute discretion of the Judges, is considered to be offensive, pornographic, obscene or in any way against the spirit of the Competition shall be disqualified.
- All entries must be received by 11.59 PM (UK time) on 8 October 2018 (“Closing Date”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Virgin Atlantic does not accept any responsibility or liability for any entry not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- There are three prizes available (“Prizes”, each referred to as “Prize”):
- Three (3) x pair of return Economy flights to anywhere on the Virgin Atlantic network
- All entries will be judged by a panel consisting of 3 independent judges from Weber Shandwick (“Judges”) based on the following criteria:
- How much you are enjoying your Virgin Atlantic experience
- Creativity; and
- Using the criteria above together with a scoring system, the Judges at their sole discretion will choose three Winners (“Winners”). The decisions of the Judges (acting reasonably) will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by Virgin Atlantic on 15 October 2018 using the social media platform through which their entry was submitted. Winners will be required to respond to the notification to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize by 11.59 (UK time) on 29 October 2018. If no such response is received by this date the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected from the original entries.
- Virgin Atlantic does not accept responsibility if a Winner is not able to take up the Prize.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving Virgin Atlantic permission to use your competition entry on its social media channels and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future and in connection with any publicity of the Competition (ie, sharing, retweeting). You agree to grant Virgin Atlantic a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
- Each Prize may only be redeemed and used in its entirety, including the return flight, before 15th October 2019. The Prize will be forfeited if it is not redeemed and used by this date and no alternative or compensation will be given.
- Each Winner and their companion must travel together. If the Winner wishes to travel alone, the second ticket will be forfeited. The companion must be aged 18 or over.
- Popular dates (weekends, school and public holidays) fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability.
- All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
- Winners and their companions must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available at http://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html.
- Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once a booking has been made no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
- Each Winner and companion will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
- The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and companion both give consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Competition. Each Winner and companion are expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The name of the Winners will be published after 30 October 2018 on the Virgin Atlantic website for a period of 30 days.
- The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
- By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees to release Virgin Atlantic from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Atlantic’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited of The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DF, England.