A lot of people talk about the rain in Seattle but we want to talk about the Reignmakers; the visionaries, the rule breakers, the movers and shakers. We’re looking for the people who make Seattle reign.
Who inspires you with their entrepreneurial spirit? We want to hear it – whether it’s your coworker, your significant other, a local celebrity or even your coffee shop barista. Follow the details below to enter. Two winners will each receive a pair of tickets to London. Upload a Seattle based photo to Twitter or Instagram. Tag your favorite Seattle Reignmaker and @VirginAtlantic along with #SeattleReignmaker
The contest will close on February 28 at 11:59PST and we’ll choose a winner by March 3 on your selected social channel. Look out for a reply to your social post. This is one post you won’t want to miss!
Tag away and don’t be shy, we know there are a lot of inspirational #SeattleReignmakers so feel free to enter more than once.
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Entry into this prize draw (the “Draw”) is open to residents of Washington of the United States of America aged 18 and over on the day of entry except for employees of any Virgin Atlantic company or agencies directly connected with Virgin Atlantic’s operations, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and/or creation of and administration of this Draw or their families.
- The Winner and Guest must fly from Seattle to London.
- The Prize consists of the following:
A pair of Economy return tickets from Seattle to London departing the US starting on March 31st 2017 to March 31st 2018. Winners and Guest must make their own way to Seattle Tacoma airport.
The total approximate retail value of each Prize is $2600 USD.
- The Winner and Guest must hold a valid passport and must be eligible to enter the UK.
- To enter this Draw please post a picture on Instagram or Twitter tagging a Seattle reignmaker. Full details can be found https://blog.virginatlantic.com/seattlereignmaker. All entries must be received before midnight (PST) on February 28th
- All eligible entries shall be entered in the Draw from which two prizes total will be awarded to two entrants. The winner will be selected on March 3 2017.
- The two Winners shall be notified by Virgin Atlantic on March 3 2017 by Virgin Atlantic commenting on their social post using the username they submitted with, letting them know they have won. If Virgin Atlantic does not get a comment back claiming their prize within two days of notification, the Prize will be forfeited.
- No alternative or compensation will be given if you cannot attend the Prize or any part thereof.
- You and your chosen guest (“Guest”) must travel together for each stage of the Prize. If you wish to travel, without your Guest, in each case the second ticket will be forfeited and no alternative or compensation will be given. If Guest is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, Winner must be the parent or legal guardian of Guest.
- No purchase necessary. By entering the Draw, you and your Guest agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the Economy return tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic. Potential winner will be required to sign and return a W-9 form within three (3) days of notification in order to receive a prize. If the potential winner fails to return the form within three (3) days or if the winner is deemed to be ineligible, Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from among all eligible entries received, if time permits.
- The Winner and their Guest must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available from Virgin Atlantic’s offices or via virginatlantic.com.
- Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
- No Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles or tier points will be awarded. Flying Club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade the flights.
- Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued. The Winner and Guest must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. It is the responsibility of the Winner and Guest to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification).
- The Winner and Guest will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from closest US airport serviced by Virgin Atlantic , transport to and from London Heathrow airport and the hotel, the hotel accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas, passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance. Winners may be required to provide Promoter with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of each Winner.
- The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and Guest both give consent to the Promoter to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the promotion. Each Winner and Guest is expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
- By entering the Draw, the Winner agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law). By redeeming the Prize, the Guest agrees to an identical release and accepts the Prize at his/her own risk.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Registered Office: The Office, Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NU, England.
Virgin Atlantic will fly daily from Seattle to London beginning March 26, 2017.