Who says January has to be blue! Say Screw it, let’s do it this Monday and mix up your commute by swapping the South Bank for South Beach.
Join us on London’s South Bank this Monday 22nd January where we’ll be giving you the opportunity to get to Miami for £50. What’s the catch? You’ll need to be ready to travel on 23rd January!
What do you have to do?
Our iconic cabin crew will be on the South Bank at London Waterloo train station between 7am and 10am on Monday 22nd January. Keep an eye on our Facebook pages so you can track us down!
We’ve got 50 return Economy tickets to Miami available for £50 – departing on 23rd January 2018 and landing back in the UK on 26th January. They’ll be allocated on a first come, first served basis! And once they’re gone, they’re gone!
What do you get for £50?
£50! What a bargain, we hear you cry! So what do you get?
Well…for £50 you’ll get a return Economy ticket to Miami departing London Heathrow at 9.40am on 23rd January landing into Miami at 2.50pm. You’ll make your way back on 25th January, departing Miami at 5.35pm landing into London Heathrow at 7.10am on 26th January!
Good luck and see you on the South Bank!
South Bank to South Beach promotion – Terms & Conditions
- By participating in this promotion (”Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 years or over, except for employees of any Virgin company, their families, agencies directly connected with Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited (“Virgin Atlantic”) operations and/or creation of and administration of this Promotion.
- 50 return Economy class tickets from London Heathrow to Miami departing on the VS117 on 23rd January and returning on the VS118 on 25th January (each a “Ticket”) are available (at Virgin Atlantic’s discretion). The cost of each Ticket is £50.
- To enter, participants must first locate one of the Virgin Atlantic cabin crew during the Promotion period (7am – 10am Monday 22nd January) at the location advertised through the Virgin Atlantic Facebook page (facebook.com/virginatlantic who will then present the participant to a Virgin Atlantic representative in attendance. The 50 Tickets will be allocated by the Virgin Atlantic Representative on a first come, first served basis.
- The Virgin Atlantic representative will take the participant’s personal details and provide them with a confirmation voucher. A representative from Virgin Atlantic’s Business Support Team will subsequently telephone the participant to formally book the Tickets.
- The cost of each Ticket is £50 and full payment will be taken from the participant at the time of the booking.
- Each participant will be eligible to take up to three (3) travelling companions at an additional cost of £50 per person.
- The Ticket may only be redeemed and used on Tuesday 23rd January 2018 on the VS117 departing on the VS118 on 25th Participants must ensure they are able to travel on these dates. The Ticket will be forfeited if it is not redeemed and used by this date and no alternative, refund or compensation will be given.
- Specific Conditions:
i) The Tickets are only valid on the Virgin Atlantic flight VS117 London Heathrow to Miami on 23rd January 2018 and Virgin Atlantic flight VS118 from Miami to London Heathrow
ii) All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the flight tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
iii) The participant and travelling companions must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available from Virgin Atlantic’s offices or via virginatlantic.com
iv) Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to cease operating to any route and shall offer participants a refund.
vi) No Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles or tier points will be awarded. Flying Club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade the Ticket.
vii) Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
- Each participant and travelling companions will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
- The Ticket may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare mounted by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- It is a condition of accepting the Ticket that each participant and their travelling companions gives consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their image, name and county of residence in association with the Ticket in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Promotion. Each participant and their travelling companions are expected to participate in reasonable publicity, including event photography and video which will be advertised.
- Each Ticket is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other flight. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute each Ticket for an alternative equivalent flight if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Atlantic is unable to fulfil the Ticket.
- By entering the Promotion, each participant and travelling companion agrees to release Virgin Atlantic from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Ticket (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each participant accepts their Ticket at his/her own risk.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.