Since we posted about our exciting new code-share agreement with Air New Zealand, we’ve been dying to get away from the grey and enjoy some down under summer sun.
Our perfect antidote to British winter right now would be a barbecue on the beach with the beer flowing, in the kind of relaxed atmosphere only Australasia provides. Our soundtrack is a mix of antipodean anthems and chilled classics to enhance the mood.
Playlist 10: Down Under Beach Barbecue – Music to Grill to
- Split Enz – “Sugar And Spice”
- Divinyls – “I Touch Myself”
- The Easybeats – “Friday On My Mind”
- The Avalanches – “Since I Left You”
- Yothu Yindi – “Djapana”
- The Vines – “Get Free”
- Kylie Minogue – “Better The Devil You Know”
- Pendulum – “Hold Your Colour”
- Fat Freddy’s Drop – “Wandering Eye”
- Crowded House – “Kare Kare”
Virgin Atlantic fly to Sydney from London Heathrow, via Hong Kong – check out our website for the very best deals on fares. For more information on our code-share flights to New Zealand, see our post: Now We’ll Fly You Even Further Down Under. What makes a good travel playlist? Got any suggestions for future lists? We’d love it if you joined in”¦so please let us know in the comments below.