Virgin Atlantic is thrilled to be returning as the official airline for the second year, flying both teams across the pond in two specially chartered aircraft. This will be the fourth time the National Football League has hosted a regular series game at Wembley Stadium, and to celebrate taking part we’ll be hosting a very special VIP tailgate party before kick-off!
We have one pair of gameday tickets to give away, which includes an invitation to party with us in our private field-view restaurant, along with seats for the game located directly outside of the box. And after it’s all over, we’ll even put you up for the night in the fabulously sophisticated St Martins Lane, London’s most glamorous hotel!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize is answer one simple question: which two teams are taking part in this year’s NFL International Series game? Email your answer to email@example.com with the subject line ‘NFL Competition’ and remember to include your name and contact phone number so we can get in touch with you if you win. The competition closes at 5pm on Wednesday 27th October so don’t delay!
Header image of Wembley Stadium by Ian Wilson on Flickr.
Please make sure you read the full terms and conditions below and good luck!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 and over. Proof of age will be required.
2. The winner and guest must be able to get to London on Sunday 31st October and are responsible for their own transportation arrangements and costs. Travel costs and arrangements will not be provided by Virgin Atlantic Airways, NFL or any other party.
3. The gameday tickets include entry into the Virgin Atlantic VIP tailgate party held in a private field-view restaurant. Complimentary food and cocktails will be served. This will run from 14:00 until an hour after the game ends. Kick-off is at 5pm.
4. Virgin Atlantic will provide transfers from St Martins Lane hotel to Wembley Stadium and back again after the game on 31st October 2010.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
6. Virgin Atlantic and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity.
8. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
10. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
11. The winner will be notified by email or phone on the day of the draw. The winner has 1 business working day to respond in full to the email or call or another winner will be drawn. Your personal details will not be used for any purpose other than to contact the winner.
12. By entering the promotion, the winner and guest consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and its use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
13. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except employees of Virgin Atlantic, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters’ advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
14. The Sites’ Editors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
16. Virgin Atlantic will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
17. The promotional draw is held by Virgin Atlantic Airways, The Base, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9LX, UK or the promoter, as stated.
18. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked vtravelled.com, Virgin Atlantic Airways, The Base, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9LX, within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
19. Where Virgin Atlantic Airways runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Virgin Atlantic Airways shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.