Here at Virgin Atlantic we do everything we can to create inspirational experiences for young flyers and and future aircraft engineers.
Last October we welcomed school children and travelling families to visit our flight simulators at Heathrow’s Terminal 3, so they could try their hand at flying a virtual plane and learn about future exciting careers in aviation. Now we’re opening our training rigs to young people in the local area, so read on for more details of a very special event.
Future Flyers and Expert Engineers
Thank you so much for your interest in our Future Flyers and Expert Engineers event. he competition is now closed and the event full. Please keep an eye out on our social media channels for future events.
Entering our Future Flyers and Expert Engineers event competition is easy. All you have to do is email email@example.com with the following details:
- Include subject line ‘Competition Entry – Future Flyers and Expert Engineers Event’
- The name of both the child aged 9-16 and their parent/guardian
- Specify whether you would like a ticket for session 1 (09:00-12:00) or session 2 (13:00-16:00)
Our Future Flyers and Expert Engineers event competition opens at 00:01 on 24th January 2019 and closes at 23:59 on the 30th January 2019. Only U.K. based entries are eligible. 10 x winners are to be picked randomly on the 31st January 2019 and communicated to within 24 hours. Each winner must claim the prize within 24 hours or the prize will be re-allocated at random.
Virgin Atlantic Future Flyers and Expert Engineers event competition terms and conditions
- By participating in the Virgin Atlantic Future Flyers and Expert Engineers event competition (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter this Promotion, you must:
- Parent must be 18 years of age or older, and entering for their child whom is between 9-16 years of age;
- Be able to submit your entry via email; and
- No purchase is necessary to enter however, entrants must pay their own costs for connecting to the Internet and travelling to the event if selected as a winner
- This Promotion is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd (“Virgin Atlantic”), their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- Promotion Period: This Promotion is open from 24th – 30th January 2019
- Only one entry will be accepted per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- The prize is one pair of tickets (for 1 parent and 1 child) to the Virgin Atlantic Future Flyers and Expert Engineers event on Saturday the 9th Feb 2019 either at 0900-1200 or 1300-1600
- There are 10 pairs of tickets available
- The event is located at The Base, Crawley, RH10 9LX
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of scripts, “brute force‟, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Entries must be submitted by 30th January 2019.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Virgin Atlantic does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost entries or entries which are delayed, damaged, corrupted, incomplete or not received.
- All eligible entries shall be entered into the Promotion from which one winner of the Prize will be selected at random on 31st January 2019. The 10 winners will be selected at random using a random number generator prize draw.
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified within 1 day of the draw via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact via email. If Virgin Atlantic is unable to contact the Winner via email (used to enter the Promotion), within 24 hours of the Prize draw, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random from the original entries.
- Prize confirmation will be sent to the Winners via email, once the Winners have provided their contact email address as part of the prize fulfilment process.
- Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, accommodation, food and drinks, transport and spending money will be the sole responsibility of the Winners and their travelling companions.
- The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
- The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other Promotion or promotional fare mounted by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision regarding selection of the Winners and the awarding of the Prize is final and no further correspondence shall be entered into concerning the matter.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this Promotion at any time, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Registered Office: The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9DF