Valentine’s Day prize draw
Prize Draw Mechanic:
Entering our Valentine’s Day prize draw is easy. All you have to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Like Virgin Atlantic on Facebook
- Share our Valentine’s Day competition post to your own Facebook page
- Tag a friend as a comment on our Valentine’s Day competition post
Our Valentine’s Day prize draw opens at 00:01 on 14th February and closes at 23:59 on the 16th February. Only U.K. based entries eligible and prize to be posted to U.K. address only. Winner to be announced by 19th February 2019. The winner must claim prize within 24 hours of the winner being announced or prize will be re-allocated at random. A Virgin Holidays voucher worth £2000 is to be posted within 24 hours of the winner claiming their prize.
Virgin Atlantic Valentine’s Day Prize Draw terms and conditions
- By participating in the Virgin Atlantic Valentine’s Day Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter this Prize Draw, you must:
- be aged 18 years or over;
- be resident in the United Kingdom;
- have a valid Facebook account;
- have ‘liked’ the Virgin Atlantic Facebook page;
- be able to submit your entry via Facebook (via app or online); and
- Share our Valentine’s Day Prize Draw post to your own Facebook page and tag a friend as a comment on our Valentine’s Day post
- No purchase necessary to enter however, entrants must pay their own costs for connecting to the Internet.
- This Prize Draw is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd (“Virgin Atlantic”) or Virgin Holidays Ltd (“Virgin Holidays”) their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this prize draw.
- This Prize Draw is open from 00:01 GMT on 14th February 2019 until 23.59 GMT on 16th February 2019 (“Prize Draw Period”). Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person throughout the Prize Draw Period. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to reject entries to the Prize Draw.
- There is 1 (one) prize which consists of a Virgin Holidays voucher worth £2000 (“Prize”).
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of scripts, “brute force‟, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Virgin Atlantic does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost entries or entries which are delayed, damaged, corrupted, incomplete or not received.
- All eligible entries shall be entered into the Prize Draw from which one (1) winner will be chosen by random draw (performed by a computer process) on 18th February 2019 (“Winner”).
- The Winner will be notified on 19th February 2019 via social media using a direct message from the Virgin Atlantic Facebook page. The Winner will be required to respond to such direct message to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prizeby 23.59 GMT on 20th February 2019. If Virgin Atlanticdoes not receive from the Winner a response by such time, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random from the original eligible entries.
- Prize confirmation will be sent to the Winner via email, once the Winner has provided their contact email address as part of the prize fulfilment process.
- The Prize will be sent out via post as soon as the Winner’s address is confirmed via email.
- The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic and/or Virgin Holidays.
- The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other Prize Draw/Competition nor promotional fare mounted by Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays or any third party.
- The name of the Winner will be available by sending a stamped: SAE to Press Office at Virgin Atlantic, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9DF. Reference: Valentine’s Day Competition 14th– 16th February and will be available for 4 weeks.
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision regarding selection of the Winner and the awarding of the Prize is final and no further correspondence shall be entered into concerning the matter.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the Winner agrees to release Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays and Facebook from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Atlantic’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Registered Office: The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9DF