Today we’re excited to announce a new partnership with Aviation American Gin, owned by actor and producer, Ryan Reynolds. As the exclusive UK airline partner, Virgin Atlantic will take the pioneering spirit of Aviation Gin to new heights, by serving it in our Clubhouses and offering our customers the opportunity to sip the award-winning gin on board at 35,000 feet.
To announce the new partnership, Sir Richard Branson and Ryan Reynolds sat down together discuss what the collaboration means to both in a short video:
Speaking on the partnership, our founder Sir Richard Branson said: “Working with Ryan and his team on this partnership has been so exciting. Aviation Gin is a true icon born out of a spirit of innovation, so serving it on board Virgin Atlantic flights seemed like a natural combination.”
“I’ve been a huge fan of Sir Richard Branson and Virgin for years,” Ryan Reynolds said. “For Aviation to be chosen as the gin of choice for such an iconic and quintessentially British brand is a complete honor. We look forward to serving Virgin Atlantic guests for years to come and, on a personal note, Sir Richard has promised to teach me the difference between revenue and profit, so I am beyond excited.”
To celebrate the partnership, a selection of lucky passengers on board Virgin Atlantic flights on the 30th September will get a special mixology experience hosted by bartenders from some of the world’s best bars, from The Dead Rabbit in New York to Smugglers Cove in San Francisco.
We’ll also be bringing our partnership with Aviation Gin to this year’s London Cocktail Week. From October 3rd – 7th, we’ll be trading our cockpits for cocktails with unique activations at Spitalfields Market. Stop by for exclusive Aviation Gin cocktails from some of the world’s best bars, including Employees Only’s First Blush or Black Tail’s Terminal A.
We have 10 tickets(five pairs) to London Cocktail Week to give away and also 10 bottles of Aviation American Gin.
Which Hollywood actor owns Aviation American Gin?
London Cocktail Week Competition –Terms and Conditions
- By entering into the London Cocktail Week Competition (“Competition”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into this prize draw (the “Draw”) is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 and over on the day of entry except for employees of any Virgin Atlantic company or agencies directly connected with Virgin Atlantic’s operations and/or creation of and administration of this Draw or their families.
- The Winner and Guest must be available from 3 – 7 October 2018 to travel to London to go to London Cocktail Week
- The Guest must be over the age of 18 years old
- To enter this Competition, answer the following question in the comments on the Virgin Atlantic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages below using @VirginAtlantic #CocktailsintheClouds and we’ll pick five winners at random! – Which Hollywood actor owns Aviation American Gin?
- Entries submitted via other routes or with another hashtag will not be valid.
- All entries must be received by 11.59 PM (UK time) on 30th September 2018 (“Closing Date”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Virgin Atlantic does not accept any responsibility or liability for any entry not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Each Winner will be picked at random using a random number generator. The decisions of the Judges (acting reasonably) will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- There are five prizes available (“Prizes”, each referred to as “Prize”):
- 5 x pairs of tickets to London Cocktail Week to be used from 3rd – 7th October and 10 bottles of Aviation Gin
- Each Winner will receive one pair of tickets to London Cocktail Week and 2 bottles of Aviation Gin
- Winners will be notified by Virgin Atlantic on 1st October 2018 using the social media platform through which their entry was submitted. Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours of the Closing Date. If Virgin Atlantic does not receive a response from a Winner within 24 hours from the Closing Date, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected from the original entries.
- Virgin Atlantic does not accept responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
- To enter this Competition you must be aged 18 years or over on the day of entry.
- This Competition is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and Virgin Holidays, their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and in the event of multiple entries, the last entry submitted before the Closing Date will be considered as the entrant’s final entry.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving Virgin Atlantic permission to use your competition entry on its social media channels to promote the London Cocktail Week competition (ie, sharing, retweeting). You agree, represent and warrant that you are the producer of the cake or have the permission of the producer.
- Each Prize may only be redeemed and used in its entirety, between 3rd – 7th October 2018. The Prize will be forfeited if it is not redeemed and used by this date and no alternative or compensation will be given.
- The Winner and their chosen guest must visit London Cocktail Week together
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and companion both give consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Competition. Each Winner and companion are expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other name person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
- By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees to release Virgin Atlantic from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Atlantic’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited of The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DF, England.