Don’t say we never treat you!
We were lucky enough to recently meet the gorgeous George Ezra as his number one album “Staying at Tamara’s” is onboard all our flights now! He also stars in this month’s edition of The List, our exclusive onboard audio programme featuring the song choices of well-known musicians.
He gave us a pair of tickets to his upcoming show at Wembley Arena on 15th November 2018 and the kind people we are, we decided to offer them to our fabulous Facebook fans!
All you have to do is answer the question, “What is the name of George’s award-winning album?” Just pop your answer in the comments section of this Facebook post by midnight on Friday 22ndJune and we’ll pick a winner at random!
George Ezra Promotion terms and conditions
1) By participating in the George Ezra Facebook Promotion (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) To enter this Promotion, you must:
a) be 18 years of age;
b) be a UK resident;
c) have a valid Facebook account;
d) have ‘liked’ the Virgin Atlantic Facebook page;
e) be able to submit your entry via Facebook (via app or online); and
f) Answer the question “what is the name of George’s award winning album?” in the comments section of the post indicated as being part of the Promotion on the Virgin Atlantic Facebook page.
3) No purchase necessary to enter however, entrants must pay their own costs for connecting to the Internet.
4) This Promotion is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd (“Virgin Atlantic”), and NFL Entities (as defined below), their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion.
5) Promotion Period: This Promotion is open from 08:00 BST on 18th June until midnight (00.00) GMT on 22nd June 2018.
6) Only one entry will be accepted per person throughout the Promotion Period.
7) The prize is one pair of tickets to see George Ezra in concert at Wembley Arena on 15th November 2018.
8) There is 1 prize available
9) Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of scripts, “brute force‟, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
10) Entries must be submitted by midnight (00.00) GMT on 22nd June 2018.
11) Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Virgin Atlantic does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost entries or entries which are delayed, damaged, corrupted, incomplete or not received.
12) All eligible entries shall be entered into the Promotion from which one winner of the Prize will be selected at random on 25th June 2018. The Winner will be selected at random using a random number generator prize draw.
13) Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) The winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw via social media using a direct message from the Virgin Atlantic Facebook page. Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 2 days of initial contact. If Virgin Atlantic is unable to contact the Winner via their Facebook account (used to enter the Promotion), within 2 days of the Prize draw, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random from the original entries.
15) Prize confirmation will be sent to the Winner’s via email, once the Winner have provided their contact email address as part of the prize fulfilment process.
16) The prize is valid for the George Ezra concert at Wembley Arena on 15th November 2018 only.
17) If the winner is unable to attend the Prize no alternative tickets will be issued. Full details of how to claim the Prize will be supplied to the Winner once confirmed.
18) Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, accommodation, food and drinks, transport and spending money will be the sole responsibility of the Winners and their travelling companions.
19) The Prize are non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic.
20) The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other Promotion or promotional fare mounted by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.